Weekly Meeting Schedule (see below)
New Beginnings Wellesley Hills meets on Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 9:00 PM. Our typical meeting schedule is as follows:
- 6:30 to 6:45 PM – Orientation for visitors & newcomers
- 6:30 to 6:55 PM – Social time & refreshments
- 7:00 to 7:45 PM – Program / Group activity / Speaker
- 7:45 to 7:55 PM – Opening Circle / Visitor Welcome / Announcements
- 8:00 to 9:00 PM – Support Time / Small Group format
**Important Notice – Change to Meeting Structure Effective 9/28/2017**
We are pleased to announce that effective Thursday, September 28 we will be changing our meeting structure. Group session will begin at 7:00 PM with social activities following. This new structure gives facilitators the flexibility to extend group sessions as needed while allowing us to maintain the social aspect of our meetings. Thank you to everyone for your continued support/feedback to help our organization meet our mission of providing a safe place for adults to heal from the loss of a relationship. The revised schedule is below:
Revised Meeting Agenda – Effective 9/28
5:30 PM – Meeting set-up. Additional help is greatly appreciated!
6:30 PM – Newcomer Orientation
6:45 PM – Opening Circle/Announcements
7:00 PM – Support/Discussion Groups
8:00 PM – Social Hour – Mix & Mingle
8:45 PM – Clean up. Additional help is greatly appreciated.