Thursday, February 16, 2017
Information for Cooks & Attendees
- Anyone can enter – we have several entries already, and would welcome more! Each cook please make about 2-3 quarts of your favorite chili.
- Please bring your chili pot no later than 6:30 pm, so you can re-heat if necessary — we also will need that time to set up the tasting table.
- Please indicate if your chili is meatless or not.
- All attendees, including cooks, please make a minimum $5.00 contribution per ballot to support NBWH programs, 3 ballots for $10.00 ->> please buy as many ballots as you can & vote often! This is a fundraiser!! Can’t make the event and still want to participate please donate here.
- Prizes will be awarded for cooks voted best chili!
- If you are not a chili cook – please bring some cornbread, coleslaw, rolls/bread, etc, to go with our chili — Thanks!